Open 10:30–5:00, Tuesday – Saturday
As we start off the New Year, join us via ZOOM as we delve into our Tyranny of Ambition with insights by exhibiting artists on both their own artwork and practice.
When booking, please note your Zoom Link will be available through your confirmation email as well as your reminder email 2-days prior. Clicking the View the Event button will bring you to the Eventbrite Page where you can Join the Zoom Call. Please check your Junk/Clutter if you do not receive it in your main email box.
• One ticket need only be purchased per household/screen
• A maximum of 60 screens/attendees/families may be admitted to the Session.
• Zoom Meetings are recorded for archival & publishing (via our Youtube channel)
Zoom Guidelines & Settings
• The required ZOOM link will be sent to all attendees via Eventbrite and accessed through the View the Event button through both Confirmation Email & 2-Day Reminder Email before the event starts.
• If email from Eventbrite is not shown in your main email list, please make sure to check your Junk/Clutter/Spam/etc folder as this will have View the Event button in order to join through Eventbrite.
• As further protection, each unique link will be accompanied with a password only for those intending to participate, and sent to the email used to book through Eventbrite
• ZOOM’s ‘Waiting Room’ feature has been enabled, allowing the host to check and admit attendees to the session. Please make sure your ZOOM username/profile name matches that which was used to book through Eventbrite
• Use of Social Media Accounts to sign into the ZOOM meeting have been disabled to protect privacy of attendees
• File Sharing has been disabled
• ZOOM’s Chat Save function will be disabled
• ZOOM’s Private Chat function will be enabled